At the age of 22, I start to experience sickness that I have never encountered before. Probably because I do not exercise as more often as last time. I have knee problem. Well, I'm now treating it and I will be ready to go in 2 weeks time. I went to see a doctor yesterday regarding one of my sickness and it had cost my father RM90. Another thing was that the medicine has side effects that I don't like such = headaches.
I want to watch my Lie To Me Season 1 because I want to watch Season 2. What a greedy person I am wanting to watch Season 2 when I haven't even finished watching Season 1. Which is why I hate the headaches preventing me to watch them in peace. I'm addicted to these series and I will have to abandon these habits once I starts my internship. Probably not really abandon them, just reduce the frequency of watching these drama series. They'll cause me to become unproductive and causes my grades to be lower.
I checked my result today and to my disappointment, no Dean's List this semester. Bleh... At least my CGPA raised up by 0.01. Next semester, my internship is considered as 9 credit hours and it will contribute to my CGPA a lot. I asked Mr. F calculated for me and I want to get at least 3.6 next semester.
I want to continue watching Lie To Me now. Chiaoz... And K, don't be too sad. There's always hard choices to be made and it is always the case that both choices gives good consequences and you can only choose one. Obviously, there are no better ones to be chosen because you will never know how good the or bad the other one can be. Safer to choose family. Better to be safe than sorry.
1 comment:
am i the K tat u refer to?
In my heart, i wish to choose him... In real life, i am struggle in btw... will be decided within these 2 weeks... family is important... but, i am so unsure am I still the I anymore if i keep lying to myself...
U a... only 22 ald complain... walk more then...
Post a Comment