Friday, November 16, 2007

Tagged again??

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR
1. Money for driving license
2. Money for motorcycle riding license
3. A motorcycle
4. Graduation in a blink of an eye
5. A whole lot of wishes that only comes true when I want it to
THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS
Fabian Moa
YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER
1. Smart-ass
2. Good in dividing his attention (watching tv while studying, doing programming while updating blog)
3. Kind hearted towards his friends
4. Can struggle hard in his studies
5. Happy to gain more knowledge than people of his age should
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
Being there for me all the time when I needed him, Thanks for all those times.
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE HAS SAID TO YOU

Well...a lot..

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , YOU WILL
Well, I was happy. =)
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , THEY HAVE TO IMPROVE ON WILL BE
Nothing cos he's perfect the way he is. Once u change ur lover, u're changing the person that you used to like into something else. The outcome might be scary.
IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , YOU WILL
Be sad even though it does not affect my current life much, but who knows about the future, right? No one should have enemy.
IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , THE REASON WILL BE
My bad gua. Cos I'm offensive and my sis said that I'm too defensive that sometimes I hurt others.
PASS THIS QUIZ TO 1O PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU
1. Albert Ng
2. Alicia Ng
3. Nor Qamaliah
4. Amelia Shoon
5. Elvin Ong
6. Jeremy Ng
7. Angela Ngu
8. Tan Q.F.
9. Kho Soo Chin
10. Karen Kong

1. WHO IS NO.7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
Not sure
2. WHO IS NO.9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
Not sure also
3. IF NO.9 and NO.10 ARE TOGETHER , WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?
They are always together, so it's okay i guess.
4. WHAT ABOUT NO.1 and NO.5 ?
They will be gay but I doubt that happening. Isn't it obvious? Of cos it's a bad thing!
5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING ?
Accounting
6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUS CHATT-ED WITH NO.6 ?
Just now. like 2 hours ago.
7. DOES NO.4 WORK ?
She did but now still studying.
8. DOES NO.8 HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
As far as I'm concerned, nope.
9. WILL YOU WOO NO.8 ?
Haha..nope.
10. HOW ABOUT NO.5 ?
Not my type.
11. DOES NO2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
7
12. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.3 AND NO.4 ?
Went to the same highschool together.
13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT ?
Sabah, Beufort.
14. HOW YOUS GET TO KNOW NO.2 ?
My sista.
15. IS NO.5 SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?

Probably the fattest nicest person in the world?

No comments: