Yay ~ My pregnant sister gave birth to Channel V
Yay ~ My working at Perodua days, being flirted days are over for now
Yay ~ My compilation finished
Yay ~ My case notes half done
Yay ~ I might get a part time job!
Yay ~ My working at Perodua days, being flirted days are over for now
Yay ~ My compilation finished
Yay ~ My case notes half done
Yay ~ I might get a part time job!
Yay ~ I'm Going Back Kuching!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!
Yayayayayayayayayay stop telephoning me ehehehehehehe..
kakakakka.. me so happy, no words to express!
friends, if u no find me, i no find u cos my pocket left rm40 only.
eat also eat bread. lolz.
dadadadadada...
Yayayayayayayayayay stop telephoning me ehehehehehehe..
kakakakka.. me so happy, no words to express!
friends, if u no find me, i no find u cos my pocket left rm40 only.
eat also eat bread. lolz.
dadadadadada...
2 comments:
case notes hald done but u so happy wo... wahahhahaha..... Finish it soon la : )
Take care lo... later back home, take more $$ from ur father... :p
*half
Post a Comment