Saturday, July 11, 2009

1 week has passed

I've started on nothing at all even after 1 week. My analysis is not done yet, I haven't actually finished unpacking and I'm starting to pay off all of my bills except for house rental and electrical bills. Got my hair done today. Feeling great about it although I'd prefer it better if it's with more volume. The hair dresser said my hair was a lot but after the process, it looks like few only. lolz. Had Gado-Gado for the first time at All Joy today. First time eating it and first time eating it at All Joy. It's not my type and if I were to be a vegetarian, I'll never find it nice to be eaten. I'd rather eat taugeh soup with mushroom. Hahaha.. something even more simple than what it is. No, I did not take any picture as taking picture on food is not really my style now. More often than not, I'd take the pictures and DON'T upload them at all. It's just filling up my hard disk memory and then what if suddenly one day my hard disk gets stolen again? Then I'll just lose everything. No point. I guess JJ is now learning from MY mistakes. He starts to burn stuffs into CD's nowadays. Lolz! I really love the idea. But now i think all of my removable hardwares are really corrupted except for my wifi. My card slot, burner and bluetooth doesn't work anymore. That's like sh*t right?

Today is special. 11th July, 2009. Only remembered about it while doing my hair. 3 more months and we'll be together for 3 years. I asked, "Do you want it to become three years? If yes, treat me better." He asked, "You don't think I treat you good now?" I said, "I just want u to treat me even more better".

Crazy talks. Just Crazy talks.

1 more year and I'll overcome the envy. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had burn those data into CD since first year because lack of space. Happy anniversary, my dear. You look nice in your new hairstyle.

Aliciaks said...

helmet girl