Sunday, June 22, 2008

My 2nd Lesson

Today, I had a date wif Adrian. He was gonna teach me how to drive today. So, he came to pick me around 11am and we went to have breakfast at A1.

Wanted to order cha kueh but it's closed today due to some occasion. So, I ordered
kueh chap n he ordered kolo mee. I managed to finish the kueh chap since I did not have my breakfast.

After that, we went to ColdStorage at Green Heights.. hmm...like nothing ler... since most shops are not open yet. But the hypermarket was really big. walked for quite a while.

And then, we headed to Civic Centre to learn how to drive. I stalled the car for about thrice only and did not really know when to change the gear cos I couldn't hear the sound..lol. gonna exhaust his gear soon.. But it was a great experience cos he said tat I was not bad for a first timer.

When I sms to thank him for d drive n told him about the adrenaline rush tat I had, he said "No probs... Adrenaline rush? Kids like u r so easy to be entertained la. Haha. Jus let u touch the car for u for a few mins already so happy. "

siaw lang

No comments: