Haven't posted for quite a while now. Busy sem, i guess. It's the same as the semester before when i thought that 2nd sem wud be easier.
Life as a sophomore, eh? My $$ getting lesser. I'm glad I took up a part-time job during Dec as well as followed JJ 2 Sabah and get all those red packets. If not, my life wud be doomed as I'm penniless. Well, I pretty much am penniless right now. I'm in debt with JJ about RM2++, how lame. That's why I can hardly say "yes" whenever some of my friends asked to hang out. I can't even afford to go out to Kuching [Budget: Car rental (min RM9), Food (min RM5)]. What more to say going to tourists spots such as Damai, Sematan or Camp Pueh?? Those would costs more than I can afford.
What I don't like is that people don't seem to understand when I say that I'm broke. When I say that I'm broke, I mean "I AM BROKE!!". They come and say, "Go la, once a while ma. We don't do this often. Come on la, as friends." NO MONEY HOW TO GO?? What are they thinking? I'm too reserved to go out with them? They think that when I said I only get half for my PTPTN, I'm joking?
Too much trauma. Now I still have May to get through coz that will be the month when we will go for our tour to do our programs to fulfill our credit hours. That's the time when we need to get our cash out.
Errrgghhh...
But thanks to JJ for supporting me. But I'd prefer to support myself financially. In the situation I'm in right now, I feel like I'm a failure.
1 comment:
U r welcome, my dear. I need u anywhere, anyway... For me, Life bored without our love. Everything will b OK. don't worry... =)
Post a Comment