Monday, July 02, 2007

it's been such a long time

I feel like it's been such a long time since I blogged here.

Well, it IS! It's been more than 2 weeks..whoa.. well, what I did?

Hehehe.. Actually I joined the Induction course for Liaison Officers at Unimas.

What is Liaison Officer? Officers who will assists all the juniors who came in during the Orientation week.

You know what? when I mention about Orientation week, a lot of people will have Ragging in their mind. What happened to the nice world of Orientation week that we all wanted to provide to our juniors? I guess some of us just made this Orientation week into a Ragging week by high pitching their voice towards the juniors.

But the juniors have to realise as well that we are not here to become their servants by carrying their bags or helping them to collect the rubbishes they threw.

Anyway, I had a great time during the Induction course. It was hell of a great time! Especially when all of us did the cheers.. hehehehe... but it's still not as fun as PLKN. But at least during the Induction Course, I get to know people better than I did last time. Like Wei Wei, Vincent, Ivan, Wee Kian and Chua. I never really knew them before but then again they really were kind enough to talk to me as well.

I'll talk more about the Orientation Week in my next post but I can't really promise it because I tend to forget. hehehe.. muaks muaks to all of you!

1 comment:

lonehunter88 said...

sooooooooo longggggggggg....... hehe.. you haven't been blogging ar.. so sien..