Monday, May 28, 2007

Wait..just one last post before I off..

I just want to give some credits to some people who helped me at my work place and I love all of them!

I love Adrian = cos he helped me a lot
I love Emily = cos she will help out whenever she can even when she's busy with the cashier and friendly as well, this lady
I love Man = same reason as Emily
I love Jackson = cos he taught me a lot in this field and he's always willing to help and does all the dirty job that no one wants to do like dishwashing. Can call him my dishwashing mate. (lol)
I love Lana = cos she/he made my day all the time (pasal lah)
I love Manager = cos he calls me Owner (lol)
I love Jia Hui = cos he's my break mate (lol)
I love Cyril and Mandy = cos they helped me a lot
I love Ms. Emma = cos she will help me at the cake counter if she saw me busy
I love Nazmi = he goes to the cake counter and help if he's free at the barrista and he helps on the floor as well
I love Rafiq and Asyraf = cos they crap a lot
I love Zamri = cos he looks fierce but a very nice guy and also a helpful guy

As for those that I did not mention their names, they mean something to me as well but since I'm not so very close to them, they are not mentioned. lol. but they too did something good to me and I appreciate them a lot as well.

Love you, Secret Recipe crew (except a few person). lol.

Quote of the day:

"Keep your friends close, keep your enemy closer" *grins*

No comments: